!!! Spottid is closed since April 20th, 2023READ MORE
Save, organize and easily revise the content you consume.
Benefit from great ideas you spot while reading books, listening to podcasts or watching videos.Try Spottid free Available on Ios, Android, and Web.
Benefit long term from the content you consume
We naturally forget information. So we need to save it somewhere to easily revise it when needed.
Spottid helps you with this.
Be mindful while taking notes
Highlight your notes, just like you do in a book; use #tags to organize your content, or combine them and benefit from both worlds.
Clean and satisfying text editor
No need to search for markdown syntax.
Easy to keep track of your content
Books you want to buy, podcasts to download, etc.
Export your notes to any device
Your notes belong to you and Spottid makes it easy to export your content to any device.
Dark mode included
Enjoy the experience in low-light environments.
Help others benefit from your notes
Enable your public profile page and choose what to share with the world.
Weekly and monthly digest emails
To help you revise and remember those ideas you found interesting during the week.
Go PRO and get the most benefits from the content you consume
Give these a read and if you still have questions just send us an email at email@example.com
It makes it easy to take notes and revise the ideas you find interesting when you read books, listen to podcasts or watch videos.
Ok, but how?
- save the good ideas and your thoughts about them - there's a clean and easy to use text editor so you don't need to search for markdown syntax;
- highlight your notes with colors - just like you do in a real book;
- keep track of the books you are reading, the ones you want to buy, the podcasts you want to listen to, etc;
- use #tags to group contents in multiple categories.
How about revising the ideas?
Spottid helps you rediscover and remember the notes you take in 2 ways:
- You search with intention. Combine highlighters with tags and the search functionality and you can easily find what you're looking for.
- Get weekly and monthly digest emails so you can look back at what you found interesting in the past.
You're the one who decides to either enable or disable the public profile page and you choose which content and notes to share with the world.
see our demo page
Go PRO if you want to get the most benefits from the content you consume. See here how Spottid Pro can help you.
P.S. By subscribing to Spottid Pro you also get to help us improve the app and keep offer the basic option. Thank you!
- Download the app from Apple Store or Google Play
- Log in/register -> Open menu -> Profile -> Go PRO
- Benefit from Spottid PRO on all devices, including web
You can cancel your subscription from Apple Store or Google Play.
Most recommended books on Twitter. February 2022
How to benefit from the books and podcasts you consume
see all articles
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question or request you have.
Write us for things like:
- How to use a feature;
- Request us to build a feature;
- How to subscribe to Spottid PRO;
- Ask us to delete your account;
- Ask about our favourite pizza;
- Anything else.